ID: C04-E Range of traditional buildings in Chiusi (SI), Tuscany, Italy
A rarely available development opportunity located in a peaceful and panoramic hill area in the countryside of the Etruscan village of Chiusi in Tuscany . It consists of a range of traditional buildings amounting to 1200 sq. m. in all and surrounded by approximately 9.000-sq.m. land. The complex as a whole offers a vast development potential subject to consent.